Please download the copy from here
Global Aerospace is a leading provider of insurance to the worldwide aerospace community. Our experience dates back to the 1920s, and we have demonstrated leadership, innovation and a customer-first attitude ever since. Our customers benefit from working with an independent aviation insurance specialist that understands the challenges of our industry.
General Aviation Airfields Insurance Policyholders can expect:
- Affordable, comprehensive coverage
- Annual premium payment for easy budgeting
- Electronically issued policies through your broker
- 24 hour underwriting and claims service
The benefits of Global Aerospace’s policy wording:*
- Motor legal liability coverage. Provides coverage for the use of vehicles within the confines of an airport/airfield (excluding road traffic act or equivalent) which would ordinarily be excluded from motor policies.
- Property damage to vehicle not owned, rented or leased by the Insured, but in their care, custody, or control.
- Legal protection. Insurers will defend the Insured when a suit is brought against them and reimburse legal costs and expenses in addition to the limit of liability.
- Liability arising out of the supply of food and drink by the Insured at their covered premises.
- Coverage at any premises used by the Insured in connection with their business as airfield operator/owner.
- Drafted by in-house policy wording specialists and regularly reviewed to maintain relevancy.
*Subject to all terms, conditions and exclusions of Global GTP100 wording.
Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Limited
10, St Mary Axe
London EC3A 8EQ
Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Limited is registered in England (No.: 2512067) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority