Download the document here:
What is General Third Party (GTP) Aviation Liability Insurance?
A comprehensive insurance policy providing legal liability coverage:
Arising at any premises used by the Insured in connection on with
their aviation on business (Premises Liability)
For damage caused to third party aircraft equipment in the Insured’s care, custody or control or whilst being serviced, handled or maintained by the Insured (Hangarkeepers Liability)
• Arising out of goods or products designed, manufactured, constructed, altered, repaired, serviced, treated, sold, supplied or distributed by the Insured (Products Liability)
• For loss of use of aircraft caused by a grounding following a mandatory order of any airworthiness authority (Grounding Liability)
The Benefits of Global Aerospace’s GTP policy wording*:
• Motor legal liability coverage: Provides coverage for the use of vehicles within the confines of an airport/airfield (excluding road traffic act or equivalent) which would ordinarily be excluded from motor policies.
• Liability arising out of the supply of food and drink by the insured at any premises used by them.
• Coverage for aircraft and aircraft equipment whilst being serviced, handled or maintained by the Insured.
• Enhanced Products Liability coverage includes provision of engineering, advice, services and labour.
• Legal Protection on: Insurers will defend the Insured when a suit is brought against them and reimburse legal costs and expenses in addition on to the limit of liability.
• Drafted by in-house policy wording specialists and regularly reviewed to maintain relevancy.
Global Aerospace is a leading provider of aerospace insurance with a worldwide portfolio of clients who are engaged in every aspect of the aviation and aerospace industries. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Canada, Bonn, Paris, Zurich and throughout the United States. Across the world we employ over 300 people. Our experience dates back to the 1920’s and our underwriting is backed by a pool of high quality insurance companies representing some of the most respected names in the business.
For additional information about Global Aerospace, please visit www.global-aero.com.
Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Limited
Fitzwilliam House, 10, St Mary Axe
London EC3A 8EQ
Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Limited is registered in England (No.: 2512067) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
*Subject to all terms, conditions and exclusions of Global GTP100B wording.
Who is GTP Aviation Liability Insurance for?
Aviation professionals such as small airport owners and operators, ground handlers, catering service providers, subcomponent parts manufacturers and repair and service providers.